Exporting from OfficeMate
Log in to OfficeMate as a user that has sufficient permission to perform an export.
On the left, navigate to Daily Tasks -> Accounting Export.
Choose the desired export type Sales & Takings or Invoices.
Select the desired date range to export.
- The export range is NOT inclusive of the "to" date. (Eg: in order to export data from the 01/08/2014, you should set the date range to be from 01/08/2014 to 02/08/2014).
- When exporting invoices the export range picks up invoices based on the invoice date, NOT the date the invoice was entered.
Select the file name and location where you would like to save the export file.
On the toolbar at the top, click "Export".
Import the file into MYOB
- Launch MYOB.
- Log in to your MYOB file.
- Click on the "File" menu, then "Import/Export Assistant", then "General Journal Entries.
4. Press "Import Data"
5. Select the import
7. Match the specific field, you should be able to press "Auto Match" or "Match All" to auto populate the linking
8. Backup you MYOB if you desire:
9. Then if all is successfully importing MYOB will say that it has "imported without errors"