Saving Documents via Remote Access would help you to check Reports that is exported coming from Officemate. For this you don't need to Dial in Remotely and you can just access the Downloaded reports Faster.
Step 1 - RDP Mapping
In this Process, you need to enable the mapping of the .RDP file that we sent to you in order to remote access the server.
In your computer you need to follow this Steps:
1. Right Click on your .RDP file then click on Edit (.e.g venue.RDP)
2. Click on Local Resources Tab and Click the More Button.
3. Click on the Drives and tick Windows (C:) Once ticked, Click on OK button.
4. After that go to General Tab and Click Save and Connect.
You can Create a Folder under the Windows (C:) any folder Name you want and create a shortcut to show it under the Desktop.
Step 2 - How to Save the Selected Reports to your Compurter
1. Run the Specific Report (e.g. Sales and Takings, Daily Summary etc. ) .
2. Click the Save Button on the top and click on This PC and look for C Drive and open it.
3. Once Open you can Save the File name that you want and you can click on Files of Type to save as PDF or any format you like (e.g. CSV) and click save and the file will be saved directly into your Computer
4. You can Check now the reports you save into your Computer to the designated folder that you Created.