This guide will instruct you how to enable the in-built buzzer on Bixlon SRP-350 thermal printers:
** Please read instructions carefully, as incorrect configuration may cause your printer to stop working.
1) Download the SRP350 Utility (attached at the bottom of this page).
2) Put the SRP-350 Utility onto the touch screen which has the receipt printer connected to it (either through transferring it via USB or
opening this page on the touch screen and downloading it).
3) Locate and Run the program:
4) Follow the cable from the printer and find out which COM port it plugs into the touch screen.
e.g. If the printer is connected to COM2, select COM2 and then press "Check Communication".
SPECIAL NOTE: If it is an IP printer select "Ethernet" follow the steps
- Find the IP address of the printer by locating the pin hole at the back of the printer on the Ethernet
- Once the pinhole is prodded, it will print out a docket stating the IP address.
- Enter this IP address into the above software
- Enter the "Port" as 9100.
- Press "Check Communication".
5) After it is communicating the following will be displayed:
6) Press "Run Manager" and the following will then be displayed:
7) Press "Get Status" and the following will be displayed:
8) The following screen will come up, press "Next" 5 times and you will get to the correct memory switch page.
9) The Following screen will now be displayed:
10) Complete the following changes:
1. For "Auto Generate Pulse to Internal Buzzer", change it to "Enable".
2. For "Auto Internal Buzzer Control", change to the desired amount is beeps (1 or 3)
3. Press "Set Status".
11) Once, the status has been successfully set it will pop up with the following. Press "OK", then "Exit"
12) The printer now has the in-built buzzer feature activated, please test it by printing a receipt from Waitermate.
It should now beep as you have just setup.
13) If in the event that these steps have been followed and the printer buzzer for the SRP-350 has not been
activated, please call the OrderMate Support line on 1300 667 002