Loyalty points can increase sales by encouraging repeat customers to continue to shop with you. For each item in your menu, OrderMate allows you to assign:
- The number of points earned when this item is purchased.
- The number of points this item costs to redeem.
Setting up loyalty points in OrderMate POS
OrderMate POS allows you to set the number of loyalty points earned/redeemed per item or per price level. See this article for more details.
Setting up loyalty points in OrderMate Online
- Select Locations from the top menu.
- Select a location, then the "Loyalty" tab:
- If you're using loyalty points for a single store, Tick "Use loyalty", then click "Save". You can leave "Head Office instance" blank.
If you plan to use loyalty points across multiple stores, please contact OrderMate.
That's all you need to do. A few notes on loyalty:
- Customers must login to use loyalty.
- Once loyalty is enabled, the "Settings" page will show the customer's loyalty point balance and past orders.
- The colour of loyalty points can be configured under "Styles":
- The bottom of the customer's invoice email will include the number of loyalty points earned:
- If the entire order is being redeemed using loyalty points, the customer doesn't have to enter payment details:
The latest release of the iLoyalty App (both iPhone and Android) will be utilising OrderMate Online's Account page for Loyalty.
When the loyalty page is accessed from the App, the barcodes will be shown. Beneath the barcodes, you'll be able to view a listing of all previous loyalty transactions:
Clicking on the 'Order' tab of the App will take you to the main food menu page of OrderMate Online.